2019 - Embracing the Harvest Moon - Women's Creative Retreat - Sept. 21, 22, 23
This is a beautiful time at Ender's Island. Dahlia Gardens everywhere, hot summer sun with interjections of cool Fall breezes. Its a time when we step aside from ourselves and draw on new perspectives. "Life is amazing!" "I don't take nearly enough time to enjoy these pleasures." "I am so grateful for the people in my life" "I am pretty amazing."
This is a retreat that is all about Gratitude. We will start off with customizing our own Gratitude Journals. Throughout our time together, you will receive creative writing assignments that will help uncover that heap of precious jewels you already have in your life. These writing assignments can be worked on anywhere on the island! There are lots of private spaces and crannies where you can get comfortable. Saturday and Sunday mornings, we will meet for a gentle yoga class, focusing on stretching, balancing, and breath. In the afternoon, Jenna will lead you in a transformative workshop: Harvesting Gratitude. You will create your own amazing piece of artwork to remember this weekend of Harvesting and Embracing Gratitude.
AT THIS RETREAT YOU WILL RECIEVE:
- a home made journal for you to use and take home
- journaling assignments to be done anywhere on the island
- Harvesting Gratitude Workshop Art on Canvas, created by YOU to take home to keep or gift!
- Opportunity to join in on yoga classes each day (beginner level)
- Delicious Farm to Table, Yummy food made fresh at Ender's Island kitchen
- All food, snacks anddrink (soft) for each day is included