Women's Yoga and Creative Writing, and a Bit of Zen (Tangle!) Retreat at Ender's Island Sept. 20, 21, 22
This is a beautiful time at Ender's Island. Dahlia Gardens everywhere, hot summer sun with interjections of cool Fall breezes. Its a time when we step aside from ourselves and draw on new perspectives. "Life is amazing!"
"I don't take nearly enough time to enjoy these pleasures." "I am so grateful for the people in my life" "I am so grateful!!"
This is a retreat that is all about Gratitude. We will start off with customizing our own Gratitude Journals using the fun, simple and meditative art of Zentangle.
Throughout our time together, you will receive creative writing assignments that will help uncover that heap of precious jewels you already have in your life.
These writing assignments can be worked on anywhere on the island! There are lots of private spaces and crannies where you can get comfortable. Throughout the weekend, we will meet for gentle yoga classes, focusing on stretching, balancing, and breath and with each class, a guided meditation. If possible, we will find a space to agree on outside on the Ender's Island Property. (No matter where we are, we will see and hear the ocean!)
In between the Yoga classes, you can enjoy time to write, and also FREE time.
AT THIS RETREAT YOU WILL RECIEVE:
- a home made journal for you to use and take home
- instruction on creating your own Zentangled space inside your journal!
- journaling assignments to be done anywhere on the island
- Small surprise gifts throughout the weekend to reach your inner smile!
- Opportunity to join in on yoga classes multiple times each day (Gentle Beginner and Intermediate level)
- Guided Meditations near the Sea
- Delicious Farm to Table, Yummy food made fresh at Ender's Island kitchen
- All food, snacks and drink (soft) for each day is included